STOCKARD COFFEE ELEMENTARY
3900 Northview Drive, Modesto, CA 95355
Phone - 209-574-5500 Fax - 209-521-5601
Office Hours: 7:40 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Principal - Mrs. Hulin
Assistant Principal - Mrs. Vermeulen
Every Wednsday is a minimum day. Students will be dismissed at 1:35.
The Stockard Coffee staff is committed to providing a safe learning environment and working collaboratively so that ALL students excel academically to their fullest potential.
2019-2020 School Year
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
Pre-Registration is Now Open
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age between Sept. 2, 2019 and Dec. 2, 2019, please register your child for Transitional Kindergarten on Monday, February 4, 2019 at your attendance area school.
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2019, please register your child for Kindergarten on Monday, February 4, 2019 at your attendance area school.
NEW STUDENTS TO SYLVAN DISTRICT
Complete on-line enrollment by January 30, 2019 to expedite your child's enrollment process at Registration Night on February 4, 2019 at your attendance area school. Enrollment Forms 2, 3 and 5 still need to be completed and filled out in paper form. You can access those forms here. Instructions for Aeries Online Enrollment can be accessed here.
If your child is already attending a Transitional Kindergarten program in Sylvan District, you do NOT need to complete the online enrollment. A letter will be sent home to these families explaining the enrollment process for Kindergarten.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization record including:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine (chicken pox) or health-care provider documentation of immunity
- Proof of physical exam or appointment scheduled for an exam (for enrolling Kindergarten students, exams dated after 3/1/19 also meet the 1st grade physical exam requirement)
- Proof of residency (2):
- Current utility bills with parent/guardian name
- 2nd Verification may include, but not limited to: property tax bill or rental property contract/lease
- Proof of Oral Health Exam or appointment scheduled
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment at the attendance area school is determined on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to families who attend Registration Night on February 4, 2019 and have a sibling attending the same attendance area school in 2019-2020.
Transitional Kindergarten and
February 4, 2019
At All Elementary School Sites
1st Grade through 8th Grade
Pre-Registration Opens on February 5, 2019