STOCKARD COFFEE ELEMENTARY
3900 Northview Drive, Modesto, CA 95355 * Phone - 209-574-5500 * Fax - 209-521-5601
Office Hours: 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Principal - Mrs. Alvarado
Assistant Principal - Mrs. Vermeulen
Due to the recent COVID-19 developments Sylvan Union School District will temporarily close its doors through April 5th, 2020. The health and safety of our employees & community are our top priority. We will continue to serve and support our Sylvan families and students during this difficult time.
Please call (209)574-5500, with any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will continue to communicate via email, Aeries, and our Website with updates as we receive them.
COVID - 19
2020-2021 School Year
Pre-Enrollment is Now Open for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age between Sept. 2, 2020 and Dec. 2, 2020, please register your child for Transitional Kindergarten at your attendance area school.
If you have a child who will be 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2020, please register your child for Kindergarten at your attendance area school.
ALL NEW STUDENTS TO SYLVAN DISTRICT
Complete on-line enrollment. Enrollment Forms 2 and 4 will need to be completed and filled out in paper form. You can access those forms here. Instructions for Aeries Online Enrollment can be accessed here.
If your child is already attending a Transitional Kindergarten program in Sylvan District, you do NOT need to complete the online enrollment. A letter will be sent home to these families explaining the enrollment process for Kindergarten.
- Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization record including:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Varicella Vaccine (chicken pox) or health-care provider documentation of immunity
- 2 Varicella Doses required
- Proof of physical exam or appointment scheduled for an exam (for enrolling Kindergarten students, exams dated after 3/1/20 also meet the 1st grade physical exam requirement)
- Proof of residency (2):
- Current utility bills with parent/guardian name
- 2nd Verification may include, but not limited to: property tax bill or rental property contract/lease, pay stub, voter registration
- Proof of Oral Health Exam or appointment scheduled
Immunization Record - visit Parents' Guide to Immunizations for School Entry for entry requirements by age and grade.
Every WEDNESDAY is a minimum day. Students will be dismissed at 1:35.*
Minimum Day Wednesdays will start August 14, 2019
The Stockard Coffee staff is committed to providing a safe learning environment and working collaboratively so that ALL students excel academically to their fullest potential.
STOCKARD COFFEE SPIRIT WEAR
To order Stockard Coffee Spirit Wear online, click on the link below.