Information‎ > ‎

Medical/Emergency Information

If your child needs to have medication given at school, please see the office for a "Request for Administration of Medication at School" form to be filled out by your Health Care Provider and returned to the school.  The School nurse will go over the request with the appropriate individuals to see that your child is given the best of care.

The links below provide information regarding medication, etc.